We've built the workplace we've always wanted.
Our teams work as a unit with a shared vision and a commitment to collaboration. In every situation, we bring with us a spirit of cooperation, a sense of humor, and the utmost respect.
Family Comes First
We are passionate about improving the way we care about our loved ones. We routinely go above and beyond in our work because we know nothing is more personal or more important than ensuring the health, wellbeing, and happiness or those we care about.
Trust & Service
We are open and transparent, acknowledging both failures and successes with equal discipline. We hold ourselves accountable and understand our responsibility to improve the lives of those we serve.
Invest in Innovation
We take pride in what we do and continuously push ourselves to innovate. We know that only through hard work and continuous improvement will we make a difference in the quality of caregiving the world over.
Remote / Clinical Operations
We’re looking for Care Experts who are passionate about caring for members and their loved ones holistically through their caregiving journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading solutions.
Care Experts will guide members through complex caregiving situations, partnering with a multidisciplinary clinical team that includes a variety of healthcare professionals.
The Care Expert should enjoy spending time on the phone, listening to members’ needs, answering questions, and serving as an advocate. They should also excel at creating cohesive care blueprints and should possess the clinical acumen to guide members clinically, including navigation of available benefits and resources.
Care Experts will support members through complex caregiving situations, which includes care management, psychosocial support and guidance, and care coordination, when necessary to ensure excellent and positive outcomes.
- Deliver coordinated, member-centered virtual care management by telephone and/or video that improves members’ health outcomes.
- Generate impactful caregiving plans and action-oriented interventions together with our members and our multidisciplinary care team via active listening/motivational interviewing. Tailor caregiving blueprints to member’s needs. Collaborate with members and the multidisciplinary care team to achieve the desired goals.
- Help members navigate complex caregiving situations, treatment pathways, benefits, and the healthcare system in general.
- Communicate and partner with members’ local providers to ensure coordinated care, when necessary.
- Provide compassionate follow-up care, building supportive relationships.
- Assist throughout acute healthcare episodes, such as hospitalizations and rehabilitation stay, providing coordinated case management to support the member and their family.
- Coordinate necessary resources that holistically address members’ problems, whether clinical or social.
- RN, LSW, LCSW, or certification in care or case management required.
- CMC, CCM, highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in care or case management, tele-health setting is a plus.
- Case/Care Manager certification required within 1 year of employment.
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of medical conditions.
- Training/experience in motivational interviewing or health coaching preferred.
- Be highly empathetic. We work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. Ideal candidates practice empathy, reassure members that we are available to help them and build connections with members and their families.
- Must be able to work efficiently. We are a fast-growing company, and we are busy. Our team is expected to meet role specific metrics without sacrificing quality. Good judgment for balancing priorities is a must.
- Be flexible and comfortable with working in a growing and changing environment.
- Be able to work flexible shifts to meet the business needs.
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our members’ PHI
- Be pleasant, responsive, and willing to work with and learn from our team.
- Professional maturity to work remotely and ensure a positive and pleasant member experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. A lot of time is spent on the phone with members and families, as well as a lot of time communicating with colleagues. Therefore, the ability to gather a clinical history, answer questions at a member level, and succinctly summarize findings is critical.
- Strong competence and ability to use technology, including but not limited to CRMs, EMR/EHR, telephony systems and Microsoft Office.
- Collaborate well across multidisciplinary teams with clinical and non-clinical members to deliver a seamless, high-quality care experience to members.
- Ability to understand cultural and socioeconomic issues affecting members and to coordinate all available resources to serve members.
- Excellent grammar, attention to detail, and efficient at writing medical information in easy-to-understand, member-centric language.
To be considered for this position, please complete the application form below. You may also email us at email@example.com.
The Care Associate role plays an integral part of facilitating Family First services for our members. The Care Associate partners closely with various internal teams to ensure timely and accurate case/consult completion and full member satisfaction. They use their customer service skills and knowledge of Family First services to efficiently manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, transfers to clinicians, schedule intakes, and other appointments with clinicians and obtain necessary clinical documents/resources to provide the highest level of member service.
- Provide exceptional service to members, representing Family First and our services in a professional, member-focused manner through a variety of communication channels including incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and chats.
- Take inbound calls daily via the telephone system to ensure timely response to member requests and services. Make outbound calls in response to portal inquiries.
- Extract relevant information to determine member eligibility and appropriate course of action.
- Collaborate with Care Experts and the case team to prioritize case management consults and demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ensure clear, concise, and thorough case documentation in the appropriate systems.
- Communicate daily with members, clients, and management both in writing and by telephone.
- Schedule member intake appointments as required.
- Under the direction of Care Experts, facilitate member care coordination needs, this includes but not limited to, scheduling appointments for members, following up on medical records, identifying community resources, etc.
- Ensure the highest quality and timeliness for all outgoing reports and communications.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a customer-oriented environment preferably in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries, preference given to care management support roles.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- College degree required.
- Experience in a call center or support team.
- Proficient using technology including but not limited to CRMs, Microsoft office and telephony systems.
- Demonstrate empathy and actively listen to members.
- Ability to write clear and proficient call synopses.
- Excellent telephonic communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a clear and articulate manner.
- Demonstrate ability to exceed customer expectations with a focus on member engagement and enrollment.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to proficiently navigate multiple internal systems to support member enrollment.
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to changes in a fast-paced working environment.
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.