We've built the workplace we've always wanted.
Our teams work as a unit with a shared vision and a commitment to collaboration. In every situation, we bring with us a spirit of cooperation, a sense of humor, and the utmost respect.
Family Comes First
We are passionate about improving the way we care about our loved ones. We routinely go above and beyond in our work because we know nothing is more personal or more important than ensuring the health, wellbeing, and happiness or those we care about.
Trust & Service
We are open and transparent, acknowledging both failures and successes with equal discipline. We hold ourselves accountable and understand our responsibility to improve the lives of those we serve.
Invest in Innovation
We take pride in what we do and continuously push ourselves to innovate. We know that only through hard work and continuous improvement will we make a difference in the quality of caregiving the world over.
Remote / Clinical Operations
We’re looking for Care Experts who are passionate about caring for members and their loved ones holistically through their caregiving journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading solutions.
Care Experts will guide members through complex caregiving situations, partnering with a multidisciplinary clinical team that includes a variety of healthcare professionals.
The Care Expert should enjoy spending time on the phone, listening to members’ needs, answering questions, and serving as an advocate. They should also excel at creating cohesive care blueprints and should possess the clinical acumen to guide members clinically, including navigation of available benefits and resources.
Care Experts will support members through complex caregiving situations, which includes care management, psychosocial support and guidance, and care coordination, when necessary to ensure excellent and positive outcomes.
- Deliver coordinated, member-centered virtual care management by telephone and/or video that improves members’ health outcomes.
- Generate impactful caregiving plans and action-oriented interventions together with our members and our multidisciplinary care team via active listening/motivational interviewing. Tailor caregiving blueprints to member’s needs. Collaborate with members and the multidisciplinary care team to achieve the desired goals.
- Help members navigate complex caregiving situations, treatment pathways, benefits, and the healthcare system in general.
- Communicate and partner with members’ local providers to ensure coordinated care, when necessary.
- Provide compassionate follow-up care, building supportive relationships.
- Assist throughout acute healthcare episodes, such as hospitalizations and rehabilitation stay, providing coordinated case management to support the member and their family.
- Coordinate necessary resources that holistically address members’ problems, whether clinical or social.
- RN, LSW, LCSW, or certification in care or case management required.
- CMC, CCM, highly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience working in care or case management, tele-health setting is a plus.
- Case/Care Manager certification required within 1 year of employment.
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of medical conditions.
- Training/experience in motivational interviewing or health coaching preferred.
- Be highly empathetic. We work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. Ideal candidates practice empathy, reassure members that we are available to help them and build connections with members and their families.
- Must be able to work efficiently. We are a fast-growing company, and we are busy. Our team is expected to meet role specific metrics without sacrificing quality. Good judgment for balancing priorities is a must.
- Be flexible and comfortable with working in a growing and changing environment.
- Be able to work flexible shifts to meet the business needs.
- Strictly follow security and HIPAA regulations to protect our members’ PHI
- Be pleasant, responsive, and willing to work with and learn from our team.
- Professional maturity to work remotely and ensure a positive and pleasant member experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. A lot of time is spent on the phone with members and families, as well as a lot of time communicating with colleagues. Therefore, the ability to gather a clinical history, answer questions at a member level, and succinctly summarize findings is critical.
- Strong competence and ability to use technology, including but not limited to CRMs, EMR/EHR, telephony systems and Microsoft Office.
- Collaborate well across multidisciplinary teams with clinical and non-clinical members to deliver a seamless, high-quality care experience to members.
- Ability to understand cultural and socioeconomic issues affecting members and to coordinate all available resources to serve members.
- Excellent grammar, attention to detail, and efficient at writing medical information in easy-to-understand, member-centric language.
To be considered for this position, please complete the application form below. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Care Associate role plays an integral part of facilitating Family First services for our members. The Care Associate partners closely with various internal teams to ensure timely and accurate case/consult completion and full member satisfaction. They use their customer service skills and knowledge of Family First services to efficiently manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, transfers to clinicians, schedule intakes, and other appointments with clinicians and obtain necessary clinical documents/resources to provide the highest level of member service.
- Provide exceptional service to members, representing Family First and our services in a professional, member-focused manner through a variety of communication channels including incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and chats.
- Take inbound calls daily via the telephone system to ensure timely response to member requests and services. Make outbound calls in response to portal inquiries.
- Extract relevant information to determine member eligibility and appropriate course of action.
- Collaborate with Care Experts and the case team to prioritize case management consults and demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ensure clear, concise, and thorough case documentation in the appropriate systems.
- Communicate daily with members, clients, and management both in writing and by telephone.
- Schedule member intake appointments as required.
- Under the direction of Care Experts, facilitate member care coordination needs, this includes but not limited to, scheduling appointments for members, following up on medical records, identifying community resources, etc.
- Ensure the highest quality and timeliness for all outgoing reports and communications.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a customer-oriented environment preferably in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries, preference given to care management support roles.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- College degree required.
- Experience in a call center or support team.
- Proficient using technology including but not limited to CRMs, Microsoft office and telephony systems.
- Demonstrate empathy and actively listen to members.
- Ability to write clear and proficient call synopses.
- Excellent telephonic communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a clear and articulate manner.
- Demonstrate ability to exceed customer expectations with a focus on member engagement and enrollment.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to proficiently navigate multiple internal systems to support member enrollment.
- Ability to learn new processes and adapt to changes in a fast-paced working environment.
- Superior problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Salary Range: $60-80,000/year, plus benefits
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for creating connections with prospective customers and compel them to meet with Family First to learn more about how we can support their objectives. They should be comfortable and confident interacting with C-level individuals and knowing how to navigate the consulting and broker communities. The Business Development Representative will also understand how health plans and employers are structured and how they make decisions to show perspective clients how Family First can serve them and make the process work better.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify / qualify sales opportunities
- Leverage and build key relationships with decision makers to begin the relationship with Family First
- Set meetings with employers, health plans, consultants and brokers in identified markets
- Build relationships with the consultant and broker community
- Accountable for achieving performance goals
- Participate in internal client and prospect strategy meetings
- Conduct research to identify new target accounts and contacts within those accounts
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs
- Contact potential accounts to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Collaborate with the marketing department to ensure proper outreach messaging, coordination of tactics, and tracking of results
- Establish rapport with inbound referrals and assist admissions with outside referrals
- Follow and analyze industry trends
- Evaluate goals on a monthly basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of proven experience
- Enjoy interacting with prospective clients and existing clients
- Are naturally curious - learn by asking questions
- Focused on discovery in the sales process
- Timely in responsiveness and follow up
- Understand the interaction of payers, employers, providers, facilities, and patient experience in healthcare
- Approach new challenges with an open mind
- Understand the complex sale process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, and at times stressful, environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Note: This position may require prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer.
Salary Range: $75-85,000/year, plus benefits
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the implementation and optimization of Salesforce to support business needs. The individual will use their experience with Salesforce, along with their organization skills and attention to detail to identify business needs to produce creative and sophisticated solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Model, build, and test additional functionality in Salesforce as needed.
- Improve and optimize existing processes.
- Act as the expert for Sales Cloud, CPQ, and Revenue Cloud.
- Identify opportunities for more efficient technology.
- Collaborate with team members to find solutions.
- Research solutions used by others via the community/online.
- Stay up to date on Salesforce, Sales Cloud, and CPQ-specific functionality.
- Supervisory responsibility: Oversee the entirety of the Salesforce process
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce. Administrator or configuring Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of Sales Cloud.
- Experience acting as a technical resource on large projects.
- Experience integrating third party applications through Salesforce.
- Highly organized.
Note: This position may require prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer.
Salary Range: $80-150,000/year (depending on experience), plus benefits
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you shall be the primary resource in the organization’s web application life cycle management process from conception to deployment. The individual will be an experienced “go-to” full stack engineer working with various stake holders across the organization to create and support scalable web applications which integrate with existing and future business systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with cross functional internal and external development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Design user interactions on web pages and develop back-end website applications.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build features and applications with a responsive design.
- See projects from conception through to a finished product.
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of various web applications.
- Design and develop effective and efficient APIs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement web application security, data protection in accordance to SOC2, ISO and HIPAA compliance.
- Meet both technical and customer needs.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest development technologies and methodologies.
- Establish application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements.
- Create and maintain Craft content management system (CMS) templates.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write detailed technical documentation.
- Business Acumen - Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, developments in e-commerce and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Ethics/Values & Integrity/Trust - Adheres to core values; is seen as a direct and truthful individual; keeps confidences; doesn’t blame others for their own mistakes or misrepresent themself for personal gain or protection; practices what they preach.
- Priority Setting - Spends their time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeroes in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Flexibility – able to work in a fast pace growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent (preferred)
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in website and application, server, development
- Works within general instructions and procedures. Work is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Understanding of data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Experienced with Microsoft azure
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to clearly and concisely develop comprehensive application specifications, testing procedures and support documentation.
- Experience creating and maintaining content management system (CMS) templates to support company website.
- Solid working knowledge of web platforms and integrations
- Experience implementing and maintaining testing and monitoring tools that measure ongoing performance of databases and web applications.
- Proficient understanding of implementing and use of code versioning tools.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working at a brisk yet sustainable pace in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Customer focused, detailed oriented problem solver with excellent work ethic and dedication.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Strong desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to build strong and successful relationships, effectively supporting and influencing colleagues, partners, suppliers, customers, and members of the global team.
- Demonstrates vision, passion, commitment, and integrity, transparency, taking responsibility and building trust.
- Clearly demonstrates a strong, focused, dynamic desire to succeed and track record of delivering the required level of performance.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking, ability to undertake several tasks at once and manage them efficiently.
Note: Work is varied every day and the employee needs to be adaptable to respond to these changes and use independent judgement and manage priorities. This position may require prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk and working on a computer. May need to push, pull, or lift 10lbs.
Family First is focused on the caregiving crisis and is offered as an employee and insurance benefit. We are an expert, high-touch, tech-enabled service that helps caregivers determine exactly what is wrong, what to do about it, and what resources to utilize. By solving caregivers’ problems holistically and comprehensively, Family First dramatically improves caregivers' lives and the lives of their loved ones and creates a bottom-line impact for the companies that offer Family First to their employees.
In July 2023, Family First closed an $11 million Series A funding round led by RPM Ventures and Eos Ventures. Family First has 25 employees and has successfully signed up a range of marquee customers. Our vision is to build the “front door” for caregivers, a product that makes it seamless and simple to find solutions to caregiving challenges.
The Accounting and FP&A Manager is responsible for the full financial close cycle,
Essential Job Functions
- Liaising with senior management, heads of departments, and other key leadership figures to gather key financial data and KPIs for analysis and to formulate short-to long-term financial and strategic plans.
- Preparing financial and strategic plans for individual departments and the wider organization.
- Building budgets and forecasts for different business units and consolidating them into one master budget.
- Analyzing past financial performance and trends along with commentary for management.
- Analyzing previous budgets and forecasts and performing variance analysis to explain discrepancies.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports and statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinating and completing annual audits and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions.
- Assigning projects and directing staffto ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meeting financial accounting objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Development and preparation of business activity reports, rolling financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Production of periodic financial reports; ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Work with our Tax Partners for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; providing data to support the annual corporate tax returns and managing financial audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related major or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Certified public accountants (CPA) is a plus.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of corporate accounting, financial budgeting, FP&A experience, or other relevant experience.
- A high-integrity individual with strong organizational, management, training, and development experience and skills.
- Ability to identify issues and follow through with efficient, effective solutions.
- Proven ability to build confidence and trust with internal and external constituencies and provide excellent customer service.
- Team builder committed to supporting a challenging, high-energy environment within Family First and within client departments.
- A strong analytical toolkit that makes use of business intelligence and reporting software with mastery in Microsoft Excel.
- Capability to multitask and adapt to a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills and relationship-building abilities.
- Capability to lead projects throughout an organization.
- Strong ability to create and manage various financial models in Excel.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online (QBO), managing bookkeeping firms, closing the books, managing financial audits, and GAAP Accounting.
- Excellent management and supervisory abilities.
Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Oversees the external bookkeeping firm and accounting team.
- Conducts regular performance reviews provides feedback, and opportunities for career growth.
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
- Remote office environment with occasional in-person meetings
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.