MAY 2, 2022
Family First Announces Major Expansion of Leadership Team, Reflecting Fast Growth of its Technology-Enabled Expert Caregiving Solution
BOSTON — Family First, the only expert caregiving solution for employers and health plans, today announced a major expansion of its leadership team. This expansion reflects the tremendous demand among employers and health plans for a technology-enabled expert solution to the caregiving crisis.
“Millions of Americans face the challenge of caring for an aging parent, an ill spouse or child, or even themselves,” said Evan Falchuk, CEO of Family First. “I’m obsessed with building a team that is relentless, passionate, and dedicated to the cause of helping people solve these often overwhelming problems.”
- Adrienne Schneider joins the Family First Board of Directors: Adrienne is the former head of benefits at American Airlines, with over 20 years of experience in corporate benefits and HR. While with American Airlines, Adrienne created a best-in-class ecosystem of health benefits programs for its 100,000 employees.
- Shawna Oliver joins the Family First Advisory Board: Shawna is a leader at Manulife, where she is responsible for John Hancock's health and welfare benefits strategy in North America. Shawna has been recognized for her forward-thinking approach to benefits and as an early advocate for DE&I, fertility, and mental health benefits.
- Chad Yarmon promoted to Chief Revenue Officer: For two decades, Chad has led sales, strategy, implementation, and client success for organizations in the employee and insurance benefits spaces, including Best Doctors, Quantum Health, and Icario. A caregiver himself many times over, Chad is a passionate advocate for comprehensive, expert solutions for families in need.
- Anthony Cefalo promoted to Chief Financial Officer: Anthony has spent his career building and managing financial operations, creating efficiencies, and extracting value to enable growth. Anthony has been a finance leader in fast-paced organizations including Raytheon and Best Doctors.
- Allan Stratton promoted to Senior Vice President, Technology Development: With over 20 years of experience in natural language processing, clinical language understanding, and artificial intelligence, including senior roles at Nuance Communications and Noteswift, Allan is leading Family First’s comprehensive, holistic, technology-enabled approach to solving caregiving challenges.
About Family First
Family First is the first expert-led and technology-powered caregiving support benefit, integrating expert care teams and clinical and social determinants of health data to create holistic, comprehensive, and accurate care plans that solve the most urgent caregiving needs of employees and health plan members. The company was spun out of virtual care and in-home care management leader VillagePlan. Powered by industry-leading technology, Family First combines 30 years of hands-on experience, a multi-disciplinary team of experts, and an artificial intelligence engine that analyzes data from millions of people to ensure employees and health plan members have the caregiving solutions they need — and their loved ones are on the right care path. Learn more at www.family-first.com.